Elisabeth Bianco and Dayne Swearer were selected as American delegates to the 67th Lindau Nobel Laureate Meeting in Lindau, Germany this June. They are two of 400 students selected worldwide to be part of this prestigious conference and will be face-to-face with 30-40 Nobel Laureates in Chemistry, Medicine, and Physics for one week.
- Findings about correlations between SERS and plasmon resonances in Au arrays get published at Nanoscale
- Findings about controllably hollow AgAu nanoparticle get published at Particle
- Ringe group’s research was highlighted in the popular MRS Bulletin!
- In-situ TEM liquid holder to be tested with Rice’s FEI Titan
- Findings about detection of circulating tumor cells by SERS get publish in ACS Apl. Mater. Interfaces