Elisabeth Bianco and Dayne Swearer were selected as American delegates to the 67th Lindau Nobel Laureate Meeting in Lindau, Germany this June. They are two of 400 students selected worldwide to be part of this prestigious conference and will be face-to-face with 30-40 Nobel Laureates in Chemistry, Medicine, and Physics for one week.
- The Ringe Group tests its second science modules for the visually impaired
- Plasmonic oxide nanocrystal was chosen to be at Nano Letters cover!
- Elisabeth and Dayne were selected to attend to the Lindau Nobel Laureate Meeting
- New findings on metal oxide plasmonic nanocrystals get published in Nano Letters
- Thanks to Applied Physics Students!