Elisabeth Bianco and Dayne Swearer were selected as American delegates to the 67th Lindau Nobel Laureate Meeting in Lindau, Germany this June. They are two of 400 students selected worldwide to be part of this prestigious conference and will be face-to-face with 30-40 Nobel Laureates in Chemistry, Medicine, and Physics for one week.
- In-situ TEM liquid holder to be tested with Rice’s FEI Titan
- Findings about detection of circulating tumor cells by SERS get publish in ACS Apl. Mater. Interfaces
- Lauren took a trip to Europe last week to visit collaborators!
- New findings about plasmon mode splitting in gold nanotriangles get published in J Phys Chem
- Dayne’s paper on decorated aluminum nanoparticle gets accepted in ACS Nano!