Elisabeth Bianco and Dayne Swearer were selected as American delegates to the 67th Lindau Nobel Laureate Meeting in Lindau, Germany this June. They are two of 400 students selected worldwide to be part of this prestigious conference and will be face-to-face with 30-40 Nobel Laureates in Chemistry, Medicine, and Physics for one week.
- Lauren took a trip to Europe last week to visit collaborators!
- New findings about plasmon mode splitting in gold nanotriangles get published in J Phys Chem
- Dayne’s paper on decorated aluminum nanoparticle gets accepted in ACS Nano!
- Rice University opens after tropical storm, Ringe Group back in lab
- Elisabeth and Dayne are back from Lindau Nobel Laureate Meeting