Recent findings about plasmonic oxide nanocrystals revealed the nature of coupling between their molecular vibrational modes of the native ligands and their material composition. A figure showing a cubic fluorine- and tin-co-doped indium oxide nanocrystals exhibiting plasmon-induced near field enhancement of infrared light was chosen to be at the cover page of the Nano Letter journal.
- Lauren took a trip to Europe last week to visit collaborators!
- New findings about plasmon mode splitting in gold nanotriangles get published in J Phys Chem
- Dayne’s paper on decorated aluminum nanoparticle gets accepted in ACS Nano!
- Rice University opens after tropical storm, Ringe Group back in lab
- Elisabeth and Dayne are back from Lindau Nobel Laureate Meeting