Recent findings about plasmonic oxide nanocrystals revealed the nature of coupling between their molecular vibrational modes of the native ligands and their material composition. A figure showing a cubic fluorine- and tin-co-doped indium oxide nanocrystals exhibiting plasmon-induced near field enhancement of infrared light was chosen to be at the cover page of the Nano Letter journal.
- Findings about correlations between SERS and plasmon resonances in Au arrays get published at Nanoscale
- Findings about controllably hollow AgAu nanoparticle get published at Particle
- Ringe group’s research was highlighted in the popular MRS Bulletin!
- In-situ TEM liquid holder to be tested with Rice’s FEI Titan
- Findings about detection of circulating tumor cells by SERS get publish in ACS Apl. Mater. Interfaces