Recent findings about plasmonic oxide nanocrystals revealed the nature of coupling between their molecular vibrational modes of the native ligands and their material composition. A figure showing a cubic fluorine- and tin-co-doped indium oxide nanocrystals exhibiting plasmon-induced near field enhancement of infrared light was chosen to be at the cover page of the Nano Letter journal.
- The Ringe Group tests its second science modules for the visually impaired
- Plasmonic oxide nanocrystal was chosen to be at Nano Letters cover!
- Elisabeth and Dayne were selected to attend to the Lindau Nobel Laureate Meeting
- New findings on metal oxide plasmonic nanocrystals get published in Nano Letters
- Thanks to Applied Physics Students!