The Ringe Group received a brand new optical table! An inverted confocal microscope equipped with a spectrometer and a CCD will be placed in there, where optical spectroscopy will be carried on by the group.
- Findings about detection of circulating tumor cells by SERS get publish in ACS Apl. Mater. Interfaces
- Lauren took a trip to Europe last week to visit collaborators!
- New findings about plasmon mode splitting in gold nanotriangles get published in J Phys Chem
- Dayne’s paper on decorated aluminum nanoparticle gets accepted in ACS Nano!
- Rice University opens after tropical storm, Ringe Group back in lab