This week we will have an on-site demo of an in-situ TEM liquid cell holder, the Poseidon select by Protochips. This instrument will allows the imaging of dynamic nanoscale processes occurring in various solvents with heating, electrochemical biasing, and liquid flow.
- Eduardo is now Dr Villarreal!
- Magnesium nanoparticle paper published in Nano Letters!
- Findings about correlations between SERS and plasmon resonances in Au arrays get published at Nanoscale
- Findings about controllably hollow AgAu nanoparticle get published at Particle
- Ringe group’s research was highlighted in the popular MRS Bulletin!