The departments of chemistry and MSNE arranged a visitation weekend at Rice University, where perspective students interact with professors and students to get a feel of the Rice life. The prospective students have one-to-one meetings with professors, activities with grad students, and other Rice events. Chemistry will have the visitation weekend on Feb 24th, and MSNE on March 3rd.
We’re looking forward to meet them and show them around!
- Magnesium nanoparticle paper published in Nano Letters!
- Findings about correlations between SERS and plasmon resonances in Au arrays get published at Nanoscale
- Findings about controllably hollow AgAu nanoparticle get published at Particle
- Ringe group’s research was highlighted in the popular MRS Bulletin!
- In-situ TEM liquid holder to be tested with Rice’s FEI Titan