The departments of chemistry and MSNE arranged a visitation weekend at Rice University, where perspective students interact with professors and students to get a feel of the Rice life. The prospective students have one-to-one meetings with professors, activities with grad students, and other Rice events. Chemistry will have the visitation weekend on Feb 24th, and MSNE on March 3rd.
We’re looking forward to meet them and show them around!
- Rice University opens after tropical storm, Ringe Group back in lab
- Elisabeth and Dayne are back from Lindau Nobel Laureate Meeting
- Findings about single-atomic ruthenium catalytic sites for oxygen reduction
- Matthew Chagnot joins the Ringe Group for the summer!
- The Ringe Group receives an optical table