The departments of chemistry and MSNE arranged a visitation weekend at Rice University, where perspective students interact with professors and students to get a feel of the Rice life. The prospective students have one-to-one meetings with professors, activities with grad students, and other Rice events. Chemistry will have the visitation weekend on Feb 24th, and MSNE on March 3rd.
We’re looking forward to meet them and show them around!
- Findings about detection of circulating tumor cells by SERS get publish in ACS Apl. Mater. Interfaces
- Lauren took a trip to Europe last week to visit collaborators!
- New findings about plasmon mode splitting in gold nanotriangles get published in J Phys Chem
- Dayne’s paper on decorated aluminum nanoparticle gets accepted in ACS Nano!
- Rice University opens after tropical storm, Ringe Group back in lab